Person on the Street

Introduction

My theme is about the involvement of social media or video games in modern day school curriculum. "Do you think social media or video games are/should be involved in the school curriculum?" With the rapid growth of technology and its usage in this era, how is it/can it be applied into our schools? Is it a positive experience for students or a detriment to their education? Some experts on this topic may include Education, Sociology, or Psychology professors to better see the correlation between its application to education and student's reactions/interactivity.

Sounds

Some natural sounds would be a passing hallway, or a partially quiet outdoor area. Other sounds could be small chatter in the background, or a professor giving a lecture in the class. For social media or video games, it's difficult to pinpoint sounds that can bring an imagination to the scene.

Editing with Audition

Using Audition to edit was a new feel for me. Personally, I've never used much audio editing software, but I caught on pretty fast. I was able to cut long blanks and merge audio clips to sound as smooth as they could. Some clips also required some after effects to enhance the vocals or reduce background noise. In one of my clips, however, the recording backfired and reduced its sample rate lower than expected, causing some lower quality production. I did my best to remedy with what I could on this clip and it was still decent for its discussion. In a future edit, putting more background music as filler noise could make it easier to listen to for any viewer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Image Animations

Still Image Final