Expert Interview

Introduction

My expert is Jordan Beck, a student at High Point University majoring in Business Finance and being involved in the Esports Club. Beck is part of the Operations team, which handles with social and technical aspects of the club.

Editing

For this cut of the expert interview, I primarily used the razor tool and move tool to fit the edit smoothly. The razor tool was used to trim out extra blank spaces or unused content and the move tool was used to put the clips back together in a short timeframe (Russell, 2013).

Radio Lab Arc

So far, I believe that I caught onto the editing software very fast but I'm still slowly going my way through to gain a better understanding of what I should be looking for in content and recordings. My first interviews were a bit short and to the point, not much explaining to do but still got some interesting answers. This interview gave more of a technical standpoint on my topic, which differed opinions with the previous interviews.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Image Animations

Person on the Street

Still Image Final